Header

Monday 11 January 2016

These are the days it never rains but it pours...

My kids' knowledge of David Bowie doesn't go much further than the introduction to The Snowman, so when I was 'making cakes' this afternoon for a sale at school tomorrow, these took on an added poignance…


The sale proceeds are helping fund this year's Young Voices O2 concert trip they are attending again in a couple of weeks; it seems only right that music and singing will be providing them with such joy, excitement and memories.

I'll be back tomorrow with some pretties to show you, today I am just taking a moment, which I am sure many of you are too xxx


3 comments:

  1. Worth a visit - https://www.facebook.com/StAlbansCathedralOfficial/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find from Helen there x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd forgotten DB was in The Snowman! A sad day. XX

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx